I have some questions which I am having a dificult time answering. Perhaps you can help me. I would be grateful for your assistance -- especially if that assistance takes the form of solid answers:
Here they are:
1. How do you conduct a war against war?
2. How can there be such a term as "civil unrest"?
3. How come a triangle is the only polygon which contains only 180 degrees, while every other polygon with more than three sides contains 360 degrees.
4. How can a food which we have never tasted, seen or smelled be determined (by us) to be something "we don't like."
5. How do we determine whether an object, or a thing, is "alive" or "inanimate"?
6. The pineal body (nested deep inside the brain) is he only crystalline structure in the entire human form. What are the possible implications of that?
7. Which is the more powerful influence and why: nature (your genetic circuitry), or nurture (your environment and the circumstances of your life).
8. Do opposites attract, or does "like attract like"? Are there any special qualifying cases or conditions which influence your answer?
9. Distinguish between the meanings of the words, as questions: "why?" and "how?"
10. When our conscience warns us against committing a particular act, is it our own nature speaking, or is our own true nature to do things without thought to the effect on others? Is the voice of conscience our own voice? Does it originate as part of our nature, or is it external to us?
*Follow BRAINTENANCE on Twitter at http://twitter.com/Braintenance .
*Follow DOUGLAS CASTLE's Blog at http://aboutdouglascastle.blogspot.com/ .
*Follow DOUGLAS CASTLE on Twitter at http://twitter.com/douglascastle .
*Also: Take a look at the following sites ---
HUMANITAS MAXIMUS, TAKING COMMAND!, INTERNAL ENERGY PLUS BLOG, INTERNAL ENERGY PLUS WEBSITE, THE NATIONAL NETWORKER, THE GLOBAL FUTURIST, THE INTERNATIONALIST PAGE.
*Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org .