Firstly, let's start with a poorly-worded advertisement that is (shall we say) subject to considerable interpretation. It popped up on someone's blog as a Google Ad:
Free Sex Offender Report
Where do Sex Offenders live in Your Neighborhood? Find out in 60 secs!
And now, for some serious Braintenance:
1. How much better (in terms of a percentage) than the original is a new model which costs half the price and does the job in half the time?
2. How much better (in terms of a percentage) than the original is a new version that does three times as much work at one-fourth the price?
3. If Juan has only 80% of the IQ of his elder brother, Pincus (both children are the products of either an adoption or a mixed marriage), but Juan always earns 50% more than his brother, how much more efficient (in terms of a percentage) is Juan?
4. If you take three steps forward and one step back, how long (in total steps forward) will it take for you to advance by fifty steps? Is there a formula for solving this type of problem?
5. If your anticipated lifespan is 80 years, and you spend an average of 8 hrs per day sleeping, for how many years of your life will you have been awake?
*Follow BRAINTENANCE on Twitter at http://twitter.com/Braintenance .
*Follow DOUGLAS CASTLE's Blog at http://aboutdouglascastle.blogspot.com/ .
*Follow DOUGLAS CASTLE on Twitter at http://twitter.com/douglascastle .
*Also: Take a look at the following sites ---
HUMANITAS MAXIMUS, TAKING COMMAND!, INTERNAL ENERGY PLUS BLOG, INTERNAL ENERGY PLUS WEBSITE, THE NATIONAL NETWORKER, THE GLOBAL FUTURIST, THE INTERNATIONALIST PAGE.
*Contact the author at email@example.com .