Thursday, February 25, 2010

There's No "F" in Broccoli, and other tales involving intellectually challenged persons.

Share this ARTICLE with your colleagues on LinkedIn .



IRRELEVANT COMMENTS ON MY POSTS…
They’re Always Entertaining.

Dear Friends:

I am a staunch proponent of free speech as it was, some time ago, actually protected by the United States Constitution. It’s a delightful irony when some spammer or misguided soul posts an irrelevant or downright indecipherable comment on one of my blog posts for my consideration – it is at those times when I realize that the right to exercise “free speech” is sometimes actually interpreted by some to be synonymous with the right to promote “valueless speech,” which is something slightly different.

Here’s a great one that appeared in my inbox today regarding a post which I made on one of my old, inactive blogs. Before you read it, open a window, get a box of tissues and sit down in a comfortable chair.
_____________

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Public Service Announcement: HEALTHCARE-ASSOCIATED...":

“good morning dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the boots were approximately 320 pounds everwhere. But finally I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you tell me about these?”
Publish this comment. Reject this comment. Moderate  comments for this blog.
 
____________

If I were a mean-spirited fellow, which I am not, I would probably say something like, “The person who left that comment would probably sit down in a hardware store and order a corned beef sandwich.” But I won’t.

Faithfully,

Douglas Castle
COMMENT On This Article!
Comments to Douglas Castle
About Douglas Castle 
Douglas Castle - LinkedIn Profile
The National Networker Companies
Braintenance - Stay razor sharp.
The Internationalist Page - A world without barriers.
The Global Futurist - Revealing trends.
Taking Command! - Mastering your fate.
Follow Castle on Twitter 
Follow TNNW on Twitter
Follow Braintenance on Twitter
*Subscribe (free!) for The National Networker Newsletter and the BLUE TUESDAY REPORT, and join The TNNWC GICBC at Join Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Bookmark and Share