Howdy, Brainteneers (this latter term being a clever lingovation):
Here are a few things to think about. I promise that the process of thinking about them will stretch your creative visualization abilities, and your strength in the area of abstract and conceptual reasoning:
1. How would you best look up the definition of a word which you did not know how to spell?
2. Is 1+ infinity greater than infinity? Is 2 times infinity greater than infinity? What is infinity divided by itself equal to? What is 1 divided by infinity equal to?
3. What are the differences between additive growth, geometric growth and exponential growth?
4. How come when someone tells you specifically not to think of a particular thing, you become obsessed with thinking about it, and cannot resist focusing on it?
5. What factors (in theory) can limit the growth, spread or very existence of any virus known to Humankind?
*Follow BRAINTENANCE on Twitter at http://twitter.com/Braintenance .
*Follow DOUGLAS CASTLE's Blog at http://aboutdouglascastle.blogspot.com/ .
*Follow DOUGLAS CASTLE on Twitter at http://twitter.com/douglascastle .
*Also: Take a look at the following sites ---
HUMANITAS MAXIMUS, TAKING COMMAND!, INTERNAL ENERGY PLUS BLOG, INTERNAL ENERGY PLUS WEBSITE, THE NATIONAL NETWORKER, THE GLOBAL FUTURIST, THE INTERNATIONALIST PAGE.
*Contact the author at email@example.com .