Monday, August 8, 2011

Oxymorons Abound. IQs: Running On Empty*.

Share this ARTICLE with your colleagues on LinkedIn .



Oxymorons have engulfed civilization like a moth-bitten shroud. I had dinner with a friend several nights ago, and he asked "What the h*ll (he actually used "f**k!" but I don't have the audacity to put that in writing) is a 'Jobless Recovery' ?." As a trained economist (paper-trained at very least), I was being asked a real question -- not a rhetorical one. I replied, "It's political 'nonspeak' (an invented word or Lingovation) for a 'continued recession."

The question which we are always asking ourselves: "Is that an oxymoron, or is it just me?"

The following appeared on my Blogger screen this morning: 


Free Online Advertising
See What $75 of Free Google Ads Can Do For Your Business. Try It Now!
www.Google.com/AdWords 

Need I say more?

Douglas E Castle

"Braintenance - Now More Than Ever!" -DC
Blog Links:

Related articles:
*Technically speaking, you cannot actually "run on empty." The person who can run on empty can easily exceed his maximum, as well. Could he also be [from a Nationwide Ad on TV] "The World's Greatest Salesperson In The World?"




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Bookmark and Share