Monday, January 4, 2010

Analyzing Transactions and Policies

Share this ARTICLE with your colleagues on LinkedIn .



Dear Braintenancers:

Firstly, I'd like to wish each and every one of you a Happy, Healthy, Peaceful and Prosperous New Year. As I intend to be true to my word, please set an extra place at the dinner table for me.

Secondly, it is an enlightening exercise to perform a simple analysis on all corporate and government transactions, policies and legislation. In essence, the analysis has only two parts:

1. Who ultimately benefits?

2. Who ultimately pays?

Try this simple analysis approach on every decision made by a third party (a party other than yourself), and you'll find the results fascinating. I promise.

I have a link from The Internationalist Page which I just posted to Twitter which will show you precisely what I mean -- with a humorous story attached.

Look at what a mere $10.0 Billion gets you! http://twitlik.com/SaveDubai  

Faithfully,

Douglas Castle

p.s. There will be more Braintenance to come! Get ready for some good, old-fashioned math problems. Train your brain.

COMMENT On This Article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Bookmark and Share