Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Trouble With Time

Share this ARTICLE with your colleagues on LinkedIn .



The Trouble With Time

I had wanted to get everything finished yesterday. Yet today, I realize that it's already tomorrow. The present moment is so infinitessimally small -- Time seems to be running faster these days -- I find myself wishing that I could extend the present moment for just long enough to get myself "caught up" (a kind of a 'time out' where the rest of the world would remain frozen), flip a switch, and then start the clock again.

Faithfully,

Douglas

About Douglas Castle
Douglas Castle - LinkedIn Profile 
The National Networker Companies
Braintenance - Stay razor sharp.
The Internationalist Page - A world without barriers.
The Global Futurist - Revealing trends.
Taking Command! - Mastering your fate.
LINKS 4 LIFE - Crisis resources.
Follow Castle on Twitter 
Follow TNNWC on Twitter
Join Us: Become a Member of the TNNWC Global Interworked Cooperative Business Community (GICBC) at no cost. Click on http://bit.ly/TNNWC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Bookmark and Share