Monday, March 22, 2010

How Successful People Really Do Business.

Share this ARTICLE with your colleagues on LinkedIn .



How Successful People Really Do Business

Humor --- but with a strong lesson about the fine art of "Dealsmanship." If a businessperson is really great, he or she can bring forth a stunning success out of thin air...with a good plan, of course. I had to share this with everyone. Thank you, Ann.

-- Douglas Castle


Dear Friends:

My dear friend, fellow TNNW columnist and harshest critic (only kidding....that would be my mom), Ann Barczay Sloan sent me this. It was forwarded to her from a friend of hers with whom I am not personally acquainted, but who receives well-deserved attribution at the end of this article.
---------------
Note: Our story begins with Morris, who is a true Master....
Morris (the father) says to his son:

"I want you to marry a girl of my choice."

The son says: "I will choose my own bride."

Morris says: "But the girl is Bill Gates' daughter."

The son answers: "Well, in that case, yes, ok."

Morris then approaches Bill Gates and says:

"I have a husband for your daughter."

Bill Gates answers: "But my daughter is too young
to get married!"

Morris says: "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank."

Bill Gates answers: "Ah, in that case, yes, ok."

Finally Morris goes to see the president of the World Bank.

Morris says: "I have a young man to recommend as a vice-president."

The president answers: "But I already have more vice-presidents than I need."

Morris says: "But this young man is Bill Gates' son-in-law."

The President answers: "Ah, in that case, yes, ok."

And that is how successful people do business.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forwarded by
Daniel J. Benor, MD, ABHM
DB@WholisticHealingResearch.com

For more web items of humor, beauty and wondermentSee: Monthly E-Zines and frequent Newsletters of the IJHC and the WHR sites
 http://wholistichealingresearch.com/CurrentIssue.html
---------
COMMENT On This Article!
Comments to Douglas Castle
About Douglas Castle 
Douglas Castle - LinkedIn Profile
The National Networker Companies
Braintenance - Stay razor sharp.
The Internationalist Page - A world without barriers.
The Global Futurist - Revealing trends.
Taking Command! - Mastering your fate.
Follow Castle on Twitter 
Follow TNNW on Twitter
Follow Braintenance on Twitter
*Subscribe (free!) for The National Networker Newsletter and the BLUE TUESDAY REPORT, and join The TNNWC GICBC at Join Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Bookmark and Share