Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Feltman Correspondence - Crucial Reading (Eventually)

Share this ARTICLE with your colleagues on LinkedIn .



Be prepared. Or perhaps it's too late to be prepared for...

The FELTMAN CORRESPONDENCE

Note: The exciteing log above was created by Douglas Castle, author of the BRAINTENANCE Blog, utilizing graphics tools provided by Cooltext, at http://www.cooltext.com/ .



No...it's not the title of a new Robert Ludlum novel (What's that? Ludlum died? Oh....I'm so sorry. I shall have to send his wife a note. I was a big fan).

It is typical of how I am inclined to put things off, to the immoral detriment of my friends, who all too often find themselves victims, or players in a surreal YMCA camp rendition of the play "Waiting For Godot."

In the case which follows, my victim was one Peter Feltman, a friend and a Divisional President in TNNWC Group, LLC, a company in which I have a substantial interest. As Chairman and Director of Strategic Planning, I probably should anyway.

The letter which I sent to him, to wit:

Peter:


I'm now off to the gym to work out, after which I shall call you.


I am such a procrastinator -- I am going to seek professional help when I can get around to it.


Douglas

p.s. It took me until I was almost eighteen years old before I even learned how to tie my shoes. Sometimes I even tied them together, to eachother. Life is difficult when you're always missing the bus or late for the courthouse. Amen
-----

The moral of the story is "Do not procrastinate - your whole life can pass you by!"

Alternate morals might have been:

"Why put off for tomorrow, what you can actually put off for a whole week?" -or-

"No matter how much you procrastinate, you will eventually die, with or without adequate advance notice."


Faithfully,

Douglas Castle, a/k/a "Running Behind"

p.s. After I've gotten back from my trip, I am going to give serious thought to ending my battle with the ever-powerful urge to procrastinate. If there's a snowstorm or anything, I may have to delay the commencement of the implementation of this project.
***



Tags, Labels and Key Terms: procrastination, deferring the inevitable, cheating death (but getting caught, Peter Feltman, cool text graphics, running behind, TNNWC Group, Douglas Castle, blogs, when it's too late, freaky fonts, Braintenance, The Daily Burst Of Brilliance .001, TNNWC Gist Video, DouglasCastleBlogosphere, gaseous emission, biofuels, TNNWC BUZZWORKS, technullity, LINKS 4 LIFE, The Global Futurist, The Internationalist Page, RadioDAZZ, The Growth Masters, outrunning the reaper,




Originally published in:
Douglas Castle - THE DAILY BURST OF BRILLIANCE .001 http://aboutdouglascastle.blogspot.com/


Douglas Castle -
Background, Blogs and Sites
BRAINTENANCE - http://braintenance.blogspot.com/

Douglas Castle -
Background, Blogs and Sites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Bookmark and Share